State-of-the-Art Payroll Software System developed by the Staffing Industry
Dillon Health provides an all-in-one solution by flawlessly reporting your benefit deductions, producing payroll, and providing your Affordable Care Act Compliance and Reporting throughout the year. The following are the payroll services provided:
Professional paychecks with detailed statements, Direct Deposit, and PayCard options available.
Payroll Summary Report
- Employment Security Department Employer’s Quarterly Report (SUTA)
- Employment Security Department Quarterly Bond Contributions Report (SUTA)
- Nevada Department of Taxation Modified Business Tax
- US Department of Labor Multiple Worksite Report
- 940 (FUTA – payments are made quarterly but the report is filed annually)
- W-3 / W-2s to the Social Security Administration
- Service Provider 1099-Misc.
Federal tax deposit payments are due either monthly, semiweekly, or weekly.
Affordable Care Act Compliance and Reporting
Section 6055 & 6056 – 1095 Reporting Prepared for Employer and Employees for fully insured, self-funded, and ERISA plans.